- 5:00 PM – 9:00 AM weekdays
- Weekends and CUNY staff holidays
- To work in the cleanroom after-hours, the member must have a C-14 registered to the ASRC address
- If operating a chemical process, the member must have a “buddy” in the cleanroom when handling hazardous chemicals
- The buddy must be a registered cleanroom member with after-hours access and must be present in the cleanroom for the entire duration of the chemical process
To check access status, review the Active NanoFab Members list.
- If the above indicates that you currently have full access, then your access status will not be changed.
- If you do not have full access, and don’t have a C-14, then you need to email Aldo Orlando (email@example.com) and the NanoFab (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a new C-14. Once Aldo informs us that your paperwork has been processed, we will grant you full access.
- If you do not have full access but have a C-14 to a non-ASRC lab (i.e., the card doesn’t have the ASRC address on it), then you need to email the NanoFab (email@example.com) and attach a photograph of your current C-14. NanoFab staff will forward this information to FDNY and grant you access.
- If you do have a C-14 issued to the ASRC, but your name doesn’t appear on the full access list, then email a copy of your C-14 to the NanoFab (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will grant you full access.